Monday, October 10, 2005

Bottleneck

It seems that I have fallen victim to putting all my posts from the last week into my draft status bin because I didn't think they were quite ready. In other news, I've had no posts for a week.

I have been doing a bit of searching and reading and have decided that I will write my wiki on Utilimaster Corp., which is where I am employed. I may also be able to get some good information from our Marketing folks to put on there too.

Speaking of wiki, there was an interesting article on Slashdot about the vulnerabilities of the wiki structure. Informative reading if you are so inclined (it's short but with lots of links to longer documents).

Finally, I tried 4 different wines this past weekend, there was a great article on types of wine drinkers and some very educational material on Californian wine that I want to share with everyone. Keep checking in the next 72 hours for lots of new content (which I may backdate to when I originally created the drafts).

Posted by Ben at 10/10/2005 04:56:00 PM


0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home