Friday, September 16, 2005

Virtual Wine Tasting

Alder, at Vinography.com, has an good post (with additional links) on an online wine tasting #14 for New New World Pinot Noir. A great concept for both wine tasting/sharing and for blogging. It seems like a great idea for one of my initial posts too. Unfortunatly I don't tend to drink a lot of Pinot Noir so I'll have to head over to the Chalet for a good bottle... now to find a couple people to split with. The one-to-one ratio doesn't seem to usually work real well. Perhaps a multi-day event with a few different meals.

I do have a Grove Mill Pinot Gris that is supposed to be an incredible product from the Kiwis. I seem to have impulsively bought it on a whim because it had a nice label and the guy at the counter said it was excellent. Also, it seems to have some fans.

Posted by Ben at 9/16/2005 08:36:00 PM


0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home