Monday, September 12, 2005

Heard on the Grapevine

Another "quick" post. Sorry folks, concise still isn't quite working out.

So, now that I've concluded that wine is a good direction to go, I'm thinking I'd like to do wine for the average un-wine-y people out there. But then it seems so dull to always be talking about the lower level of something I'd be learning more and more about. So, sorry average Joe's, but there will be some higher stuff going on too. That should be okay though. It gives a bit of depth to the posting and maybe I'll even stick in a few podcasts too. Mixing it up at the ol' blog!

So, to start off... wait, back up. There are a whole mess of additions to my bloglines account and you should check those out too while waiting for more goodies here.

So, to start off... again. Jameson has a great post on a Can Fiexes Red. If you don't know what to put a red with, they have good info on their site or you can check out a quick guide I know of until I get something better put up here. Basically, you'll want to look at the rule for now unless you feel particularly bored or ready to learn. Overachiever.

Posted by Ben at 9/12/2005 09:37:00 PM


0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home